You can pay your items online or in our store at Biblioteksgatan 5. Auction goods have to be paid within five days from the auction date.
On our website you can pay in several different ways. Choose the payment method that suits you best:
Card payment online
- we accept Visa and Mastercard.
- you can choose Klarna invoice or spread the cost over several months. You need a personal identity number and an address in Sweden.
- transfer money directly from your account. You can use direct payment if you have a bank account in Nordea, Swedbank or Handelsbanken. This payment method is only available on desktop.
Plusgiro or Bankgiro
- prepay to our account. It may take a few extra days before the payment is registered.
If you want to pay online, log in to "My pages" and choose "To pay for". Choose shipping or pick up in our store. You can also order estimation certificates and jewellery boxes.
In our store on Biblioteksgatan in Stockholm you can pay in different ways.
- in our store you can pay by card with Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners.
- you can also pay in cash if you have a customer number with us. The maximum amount you can pay in cash is SEK 50,000 per 12-month period.
- our gift card can be used to pay both auction items and store items. The gift card is valid for 10 years.