You can pay for your items online or at our store in Stockholm. Items bought at auction must be paid for no more than five days after the date of the auction.
We offer a number of different payment options on website.
Card payment online
- we accept Visa and Mastercard.
- choose Klarna invoice or spread the payment over several months. You need a personal identity number and an address in Sweden to use Klarna.
- transfer money directly from your Swedish bank account. You can use direct payment if you have a bank account with Swedbank. This payment method is only available on desktop.
Plusgiro or Bankgiro
- prepay to our account. It may take a few extra days before your payment is registered.
If you want to pay online, log in to "My pages" and choose "To pay for". Choose shipping or pick up in our store. You can also order estimation certificates and jewellery boxes.
- at our store in Stockholm you can pay by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners.
- you can also pay in cash if you have a Kaplans Customer Number. The maximum cash amount we accept is SEK 50,000 per 12-month period.
- our gift card can be used to pay for items bought at auction or in our store. Our gift cards are valid for 10 years.